I feel like there were more great high value whole food coupons out this week than there have been the last few. Here’s the list as well as some match-up deals.
- $0.75 off and 2 Larabar or Uber Bar
- $0.75 off any Cascadian Farms product
- $0.75 off 1 4.5oz or larger Food Should Taste Good chips
- $1.00 off any 1 Kettle Brand Chips (8.5oz or larger)…I love the Baked Sea Salt chips. Great for this weekends Memorial Day celebrations.
- $0.75 off 1 Stretch Island Fruit Chews product (zipcode 03110, go here, enter zipcode, and return to coupons.com)
The Stretch Island coupon can be used on singles. WinCo has them for $0.48 each, making them FREE. I have also heard Walmart has them for $0.68 each and they will give you cash back, where as WinCo will not.
- $1.00 off 2 EB Farms products
- $1.00 off 5 cans of S&W beans
- $2.00 off any 1 Glutino Product.
Walmart has Glutino corn chips for $2.78, making the $.78 after coupon.
There was also a $2.00 off Valsic Farmer’s Garden Dill Pickles making them just $0.98 at Walmart. The coupon has now ran out of prints, so if you were able to get that one congrats!