I’ve kind of been slacking on getting coupons and links posted. So to make up for it I’ll also let you know of a few good match-ups I’ve found.
- $1.00 off 1 Hindoe Rice
- $2.00 off 1 Natural Delights Medjool dates
- $2.00 off 2 Kashi Cereal
Target has single serving Kashi Go Lean cereal for $1.35 each. After the coupon they are $0.35 when you buy 2. The date coupon is also a very rare coupon, so make sure you print it before they are gone.
- $0.55 off one Silk product
- $1.00 off 1 Erewhon Cereal product
- $1.00 off Woodstock Organic Tofu
- $1.00 off Woodstock Frozen Fruit or Veg
- $1.00 off Fantastic World Foods Product
- $0.75 off 1 Clover Product
- $1.00 off Rising Moon Organic Frozen Pasta
- $1.00 off Uncle Sam Cereal
- $0.75 off any EarthBound Farm Product
Winco has 8oz boxes of EBFarm spinach for $1.98 making it $1.23 after coupon.
- $2.00 off any Van’s product
- $1.00 off any 1 Lindsay Olive product (Walmart)
- $0.75 off any 1 Muir Glen product
Target has Van’s frozen waffels for $2.50 making them $0.50 after coupon.
Walmart has Lindsay Olives for $1.52 making them $0.52 after coupon. I tried to use this coupon at WinCo as they have the same olives for $0.68 which would make them FREE, but they would not take the coupon as it says “available at Walmart”. This is really just an ad for Walmart, but I was not in the mood to argue. Walmart also has Muir Glen tomato paste for $0.98 making it $0.24 after coupon. They also have diced tomatoes for $1.38 making them $0.63 each.
I also wanted to share that I found boxes of 16 Larabars at Grocery Outlet for just $5.99. That’s just over $0.37 a bar. I bought 8 boxes from my Grocery Outlet and spend most of my monthly stock-up budget. This will save us so much money in the next three or four months!