There were some really great printable coupons this week. I will attempt to post some sale match ups later this week, but for now here are the coupons that I feel are worth printing.
- $1.00 off 2 Happy Tot or Happy Baby Pouches
- $0.75 off any Cascadian Farm product ( I plan on getting frozen berries)
- $1.00 off yogurt when you purchase any 2 Kashi Cereals (I’m hoping to be able to use a yogurt coupon at the same time)
- $0.55 off any 1 4-pack Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches
- $1.00 off any bag of Diamond Nuts 8oz or larger
- $1.10 off Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce Pouches
- $0.55 on Any 2 5.3 oz or 1 16oz or 1 45oz 4pk Stonyfield Organic Oikos Yogurt
- $1.00 off 2 Shelf Stable Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- Buy 1 get 1 free Kit Organic Fruit and Nut Bar
- $1.00 off any 1 Arrowhead Mills Whole Grain Product
I am also looking into EcoBonus to see if it is worth my time. There are coupons available on the site so I signed up to have access to those. You can also enter codes in from natural products you purchase to earn points and get more free stuff. For example right now (from what I can tell) you can enter 2 product codes from Annie’s products and get a free Herb Kit, to grow your own herbs. I hope it will be worth the time.