I had $61.60 to spend at the grocery store this week as I spend $18.40 of my budget on our weekly CSA box. I didn’t go to Grocery Outlet today as we went over the weekend and didn’t really see much. Chances are they have rotated their stock and I may have missed out on some good stuff, but I had limited time and a few other errands to run. I also had received a $10 off $50 purchase coupon for WinCo in the mail, so I know I needed to spend a bit more there than I usually do. I’m not sure if we received the coupon because we just moved or what, but I would love to get those on a regular basis.
Right before I headed out, I remembered that WinCo sometimes has good coupons on their website, so I took a quick look and found two good ones. The first was $3.00 off any 5 participating Quaker Oats products. Included in the participating products were Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats. I typically buy bulk oats, but I printed the coupon just in case I needed to add items to my trip to put me over the $50 mark. The other coupon was $1.00 off any 2 La Victoria product. Here is how my overall trip ended up:
- Original total was $60.36
- I was able to use the $10.00 of $50.00 coupon.
- I used a $0.75 off 3 Lara Bar coupon making them $1.07 each. (Not that great a deal, but better than with no coupon at all)
- I used the $1.00 off any 2 La Victoria product coupon on 2 can enchilada sauce making them $0.63 each
- I used the the $3.00 of any participating 5 Quaker Oats products. The Oats were on sale for $2.88 for a 42 oz box making them $2.28 each
- My total trip came out to $45.61 of that $11.40 was stock up budget for the Oats and $34.21 was from my weekly budget