I made it! I had a limit of $57.75 due to the CSA box that is coming next Tuesday. I spent a total of $55.03 at three stores leaving me $2.72 for the week. I spent 10.72 at Grocery Outlet (they did not have a lot of what I needed this week). Next I spent $35.99 at WinCo and used $7.00 in coupons. Last I spent $8.32 at Trader Joe’s. I was able to get almost everything on my list. The only thing I didn’t get was Sausage for my hubs.I may try to go back to Grocery Outlet later in the week. Sometimes they have good sausage there for $1.99 for a pack of 4. If not, I may go to a local sausage place and buy just one or two links to make it cheaper. I also did not find Whole Wheat Pizza Dough without added white flour, so I will be adding that to the list of bread products I need to make this week.
Here are the coupon deals I got at WinCo:
- Van’s Whole Wheat Waffels (they do have some white flour in them, but they are mostly good stuff) $2.68. I had a $2.00 off coupon found on facebook (you have to “like” them to get it) making it $.68
- Hodgson Mill Hot Oat Bran $1.96. I had a $1.00 off coupon making it $.96
- 2 boxes of Triscuit’s for $2.50 each. I had a $1.00 off two coupon making them $2.00 each.
- 6 Larabar’s on sale for $.96 each. I had 2 $.75 off three coupons making them $.71 each.
- Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach for $2.58. I had a $.75 off any EB Farm product coupon making it $1.83.
- Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots for $.88. I had another $.75 off any EB Farm product coupon making them $.13.
I did better than I thought I would. Now lets hope I don’t have to get anything else, other than the sausage and my wonderful CSA box, this week.